Our hard cases are designed using lightweight materials to maximize portability so you can get in and out of trade shows or conventions quickly, with the least amount of heavy lifting and hassle possible. Due to the lightweight nature of the materials, the cases can be damaged by shipping carriers or airline baggage handlers if not handled with care.
We know how hectic it can be to exhibit at a trade show or marketing event, and it's our job to ensure things go as smoothly as possible with our marketing backdrops and exhibition products. Here are some extra precautions that can be taken to help ensure your product is not damaged during transit:
- If you plan to ship this in the future, we highly suggest saving the shipping box to reuse for future shipments.
- If you have thrown away your box, carriers will often repackage your item for a fee to protect it from damage.
- Always mark the shipping box with “fragile” or “handle with care” as an added measure.
- If you plan to check as luggage on a flight, we suggest first wrapping the entire case in saran wrap to protect the outer shell and secure the contents inside.
- Apply “fragile” or “handle with care” stickers to the outside of the packaging.
- Our cases are specifically designed for transport on foot and are equipped with a handle and wheels, so no heavy lifting is necessary!
- Designed to fit in the trunk or backseat of most vehicles.
- If you plan to transport by hand, no additional handling care is needed.