- Pro-Tip #7 - First Time Attaching The Perfect-Pop Graphic
- Pro-Tip #6 - How to Attach a Monitor Mount to Your Trade Show Display
- PRO-TIP #5 - Attaching LED Lights to Your Portable Trade Show Display
- PRO-TIP #4 - Replacing the Graphic on your Silverstep Retractable Banner Stand
- Exhibiting At Your Trade Show: PRO-TIP #3 - Dismantling Perfect Pop
So you've bought a Perfect-Pop portable trade show display, you're at the convention center and now you're ready to setup your pop-up display for the first time. Or perhaps you've already attempted to setup your new backdrop, and you feel that the custom printed tension fabric isn't quite sitting right. But don't despair! We have some tips for you to ensure you get the graphic on the display frame looking sleek and wrinkle free in no time!
- Start by expanding the frame fully, ensure all of the green clips are connected properly. Then lay the display on its back.
- Attach the front, top corner of the graphic to the appropriate corner on the frame, then do the same with the other top corner. You don't need to velcro down the top, connecting the corners at this time.
- Tightly velcro down from one of the top corners in the direction of the corresponding bottom corner. When you get to the halfway point, grab the bottom corner and pull down firmly attaching the graphic to the frame. Smooth out this side and then repeat on the other side.
- Now section at a time, velcro the top of the frame. Repeat on the bottom.
- Pull one side panel flap around the back and attach, starting at the top and working down to the bottom. Repeat on the other side. Finally, you can lift the display upright!
Now you're ready and set to exhibit with confidence at your trade show event! Time to secure those leads and maximize your ROI! Need help with dismantling the pop-up after the show? Check out Pro-Tip #3 for more information on dismantling the Perfect-Pop display!
Here's a quick demo to show exactly how to attach the graphic to your pop up frame!
Congrats! You’ve chosen to greatly improve your chances of recruiting new clients at your next event! A media display is a surefire way to maximize your exposure at a busy trade show. As trade show goers walk the floor, the moving images in your booth will improve your visual attention tenfold!You’ll find 4 sets of [...]
A question we often receive here at Display Overstock is “How do I connect the LED lights to my display?” Let us walk you through it for our two most popular displays, the Tru-Fit and Perfect-Pop portable trade show booths!You may have received a black fitting with your lights. If you have a newer model (2016+) Perfect-Pop or [...]
So you’re getting ready for your next trade show event, you haul out your retractable banner stand that’s been in storage since your last exhibition… and the graphic print is broken, torn, or detached!This pull up banner was crucial to your trade show booth. Your other portable exhibit displays are branded but not specifically towards this [...]
Did you know you could drastically reduce your setup and teardown time with your Perfect Pop display?Your Perfect-Pop trade show display can be collapsed and stored with the graphic still attached, allowing you to setup the display in just 5 minutes or less at your next event! *Un-Velcro the side panels, release all of the green clips, place [...]
We’ve all been there, you’ve setup your display, your trade show booth looks awesome!... Except your backpack is awkwardly sat in front of the display because you’ve got nowhere else to put it!With all the planning that goes into preparing for a trade show, overlooking storage is a common trait. I’ve walked countless shows and seen some incredible looking trade [...]
You’ve arrived at your trade show, you’ve set up your portable trade show display but something looks a little off? Don’t worry we have you covered! Our Tru-Fit and QuickZip trade show displays are designed to be versatile and flexible. Sometimes on first use, the aluminum framing is not quite standing as it should. There’s a simple trick you can [...]
Have you considered taking advantage of video conferencing at your company? You may be surprised to learn just how affordable it is to use video conferencing to bring your staff members together. If you thought you didn't have the technological capabilities to have a video conference in which all of your employees can participate, think [...]
Starting a business requires choosing a legal name under which to operate. This may be your own name if you set up a sole proprietorship or a company name for an LLC or corporation. To operate under any other name, you must file a DBA.What is a DBA?Also called a fictitious business name, assumed business [...]
When you structure a company as a corporation, filing the articles of incorporation is one of the first official steps that you need to take. The articles act as a charter that establishes the existence of your business in the state in which it operates. The document basically identifies the traits of your corporation. That [...]