- Pro-Tip #6 - How to Attach a Monitor Mount to Your Trade Show Display
- PRO-TIP #5 - Attaching LED Lights to Your Portable Trade Show Display
- PRO-TIP #4 - Replacing the Graphic on your Silverstep Retractable Banner Stand
- Exhibiting At Your Trade Show: PRO-TIP #3 - Dismantling Perfect Pop
- Exhibiting at Your Trade Show: PRO-TIP #2 – Storage At Your Trade Show
Congrats! You’ve chosen to greatly improve your chances of recruiting new clients at your next event! A media display is a surefire way to maximize your exposure at a busy trade show. As trade show goers walk the floor, the moving images in your booth will improve your visual attention tenfold!
You’ll find 4 sets of screws in the kit:
- The largest and pointed screws (along with the black plastic anchors) are not needed for this assembly, but you may want to hold onto them in case you’d ever want to install this onto a wall.
- Two sets of screws are the same length, but one set is thicker than the other.
- The thicker screws, along with the washers, will be used to secure the mount to the display.
- The thinner screws may be used for attaching the brackets onto the back of your monitor. Note that these screws might not fit all monitors, so it’s best to use the ones that came with the TV you purchased.
- Finally, there are two long, thin screws; these will be used to safely lock in the brackets to the mount on the display.
Start by attaching the mount to your display by using the thicker, short screws and the washers, and screw into the wide holes on the mount. Then you attach the two brackets to the back of your TV/monitor using the screws provided or the ones that came with your TV. Be sure that the hook indents on the brackets are on top. The brackets then connects onto the mount, the hook indents sliding in on top of the mount. The final step is to screw in the long, thin screw underneath the brackets to secure the brackets to the mount.
Here’s an instructional video taking you through these steps!
A question we often receive here at Display Overstock is “How do I connect the LED lights to my display?” Let us walk you through it for our two most popular displays, the Tru-Fit and Perfect-Pop portable trade show booths!You may have received a black fitting with your lights. If you have a newer model (2016+) Perfect-Pop or [...]
So you’re getting ready for your next trade show event, you haul out your retractable banner stand that’s been in storage since your last exhibition… and the graphic print is broken, torn, or detached!This pull up banner was crucial to your trade show booth. Your other portable exhibit displays are branded but not specifically towards this [...]
Did you know you could drastically reduce your setup and teardown time with your Perfect Pop display?Your Perfect-Pop trade show display can be collapsed and stored with the graphic still attached, allowing you to setup the display in just 5 minutes or less at your next event! *Un-Velcro the side panels, release all of the green clips, place [...]
We’ve all been there, you’ve setup your display, your trade show booth looks awesome!... Except your backpack is awkwardly sat in front of the display because you’ve got nowhere else to put it!With all the planning that goes into preparing for a trade show, overlooking storage is a common trait. I’ve walked countless shows and seen some incredible looking trade [...]
You’ve arrived at your trade show, you’ve set up your portable trade show display but something looks a little off? Don’t worry we have you covered! Our Tru-Fit and QuickZip trade show displays are designed to be versatile and flexible. Sometimes on first use, the aluminum framing is not quite standing as it should. There’s a simple trick you can [...]
Have you considered taking advantage of video conferencing at your company? You may be surprised to learn just how affordable it is to use video conferencing to bring your staff members together. If you thought you didn't have the technological capabilities to have a video conference in which all of your employees can participate, think [...]
Starting a business requires choosing a legal name under which to operate. This may be your own name if you set up a sole proprietorship or a company name for an LLC or corporation. To operate under any other name, you must file a DBA.What is a DBA?Also called a fictitious business name, assumed business [...]
When you structure a company as a corporation, filing the articles of incorporation is one of the first official steps that you need to take. The articles act as a charter that establishes the existence of your business in the state in which it operates. The document basically identifies the traits of your corporation. That [...]
When natural disasters occur, they can devastate your business if you are not adequately prepared. Having sufficient insurance coverage and securely backing up your important files is important. Unfortunately, some natural disasters strike with little warning. After a disaster happens, you'll want to rebuild your business as quickly as you can. Rebuilding a business after [...]